I KNOW LOVE! – LESSONS I’VE LEARNED. (branch between p1-p2)
- LOVE PEOPLE NOW: You never know what’s going to happen tomorrow – or if you will see tomorrow at all.
- LOVE IS VULNERABLE: If you love others, then you will be hurt. Because when you open your arms to another, you make yourself an easy target. Do it anyway. Only the pain of never having loved is worse then the pain of having your heart broken. I once said to someone I loved but didn’t love me,“To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.”
- LOVE IS POWERFUL: Love has the power to change the world. It was love that prompted God to create the world. It was love that caused Him to send Jesus to save it. When you love others, anything is possible.
- LOVE ONLY LAST WITH HARD WORK: No friendship lasts for decades without hard work. No marriage survives half a century without both partners fighting to make it work. No relationship thrives without sweat, tears and toil. If you want a relationship to last you have to give up other things for it.
- LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL: If there are strings attached, then it isn’t really love. A person needs to be loved the most when they deserve to be loved the least. When you love people You make their problems, your problems. You stick with them to the end.